Please note that if you choose not to use some cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites or blogs.
Cookies allow that site, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they may be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they do not usually store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, statistical, personal preferences, customization of content, etc.
ACCEPTING COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You must know that, in case you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies. However, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE regulation (Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals), which unifies the regulation of personal data processing in EU countries.
This Policy of Cookies could be modified at any time to adapt to new regulations or changes in our activities, being in force the one that at every moment is published in the web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to offer you a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and develop its activity, this website https://www.internetgidse.com/ uses its own and third party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, if treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: This website https://www.internetgidse.com/ may use third party services that, on behalf of Google, will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third party cookies. And you can also delete any of the cookies that are already there